Educating the next generation!
“You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.” - Galileo
My courses‘ goal is to familiarize my students with the latest methods and concepts of business & information systems engineering as well as with interdisciplinary competences and soft skills. To gain practical insights during their studies, I always incorporate my latest practical experience into my courses. Thereby, I want to provide my students with the necessary professional and soft skills for their professional life. Furthermore, I offer a podcast that deals with topics of digitalization on a regular basis: https://anchor.fm/kellerpluszwei
In general, my lectures cope with sustainable mobility, digital transformation, IT project management, and applied data analytics. I already held lectures at …
- the Elite Graduate Program „Finance and Information Management“,
- the Leadership Program „Digital Leadership Academy“,
- the University of Augsburg,
- the University of Bayreuth,
- and the University of Applied Sciences Kempten.
My students like ...
- practical and current topics
- digital content
- interactive lectures
- motivation and commitment
- openness for discussion