Being passionate about data-driven, sustainable mobility!
“Sucess always comes when preparation meets opportunity.” - Hartman
Since 2009, I am working for the Research Center Finance & Information Management (FIM) and the Project Group Business and Information Systems Engineering of the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT). Currently, I am deputy academic director. Furhtermore, I am professor for digitalization & information management at the University of Applied Sciences Kempten.
During my career, I have been granted several applied research projects with a volume of over 2 million Euros for my organizations. Besides publicly funded research projects, my team and I support companies in meeting the challenges of digitalization and sustainability. In particular, we use data-based analyses to evaluate new, sustainable business models.
Exemplary projects are:
- ODH@SIZ (funded by IuK Bayern):
- Development of intelligent algorithms for the prognosis of charging traffic at large scale charging stations
- Development of price models and design of incentives for the flexibilization of loading processes
- ODH@Bochum-Weitmar (funded by progress.NRW):
- Data-driven evaluation of resident-centered business models for the use of local, green electricity
- Creation of acceptance and attractiveness in the district by integrating the resident’s needs
- German OEM:
- Evaluation of chances and risks of home energy management systems in the context of e-mobility
- Service Municipal:
- Data-driven segmentation of car-sharing customers