Information Management & Digitalization
My name is Robert Keller and I am a professor for Information Management & Digitalization. In my professional life, I link research, practice, and education. My interdisciplinary research focuses on applied data science and causal machine learning for visitor management and smart mobility.
„We must change how we think about mobility. Through my domain knowledge and the use of data,
I can contribute to this change. Therefore, it is a matter of my heart to work out how to achieve change“.
- A. Agrawal, J. Gans, and A. Goldfarb (2018) Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence. Harvard Business Press.
- D. Kahnemann (2013) Thinking, Fast and Slow. Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- J. Pearl and D. Mackenzie (2018) The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect. Penguin.
- D. Steffens and F. Habekuß (2020) Über Leben: Zukunftsfrage Artensterben: Wie wir die Ökokrise überwinden. Penguin.
- KellerPlusZwei (because it’s my podcast 😉 & German)
- People of Science (German)
- Speaking of Psychology
- Spektrum-Podcast (German)
- this IS research