Information Management & Digitalization
My name is Robert Keller and I am a professor for Information Management & Digitalization. In my professional life, I link research, practice, and education. My interdisciplinary research focuses on applied data science in the context of visitor management and smart mobility.
„Looking at our GHG emissions, we must change how we think about mobility. Through increased interconnectedness and the use of data, we can actively shape this change. Therefore, it is a matter of my heart to work out how to achieve this“.
Recent news from @Mastodon
Yesterday I was allowed to hold a workshop on #DigitalMindset at the #ZötlerGastroforum #Allgäu. Many thanks to the approximately 100 participants in the full workshop room who discussed with Alex and me. Many thanks also to the organizers of the great event. It was a great pleasure.
Found a new, amazing (github) "book" on causal interference:https://matheusfacure.github.io/python-causality-handbook/01-Introduction-To-Causality.html
The last few days I have calculated and compensated CO2 emissions for the last year. Of course, this is not an ideal solution and I try to reduce my emissions further. Main consumer and target for 2023: Old heating
- A. Agrawal, J. Gans, and A. Goldfarb (2018) Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence. Harvard Business Press.
- I. Kishimi and F. Koga (2020) Du musst nicht von allen gemocht werden. Penguin.
- J. Pearl and D. Mackenzie (2018) The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effekt. Penguin.
- D. Steffens and F. Habekuß (2020) Über Leben: Zukunftsfrage Artensterben: Wie wir die Ökokrise überwinden. Penguin.
- Handelsblatt Morning Briefing
- KellerPlusZwei (because it’s my podcast 😉 )
- Terra X – Der Podcast
- this IS research